Friday, January 9, 2009

A Stephen King Goldmine!

So I went upstairs in my parent's house and found a dusty old box with a bunch of dusty old goodies! It was chalk full-o-Stephen King novels!! Here's what I now have...

Stephen King's 3 collections of short stories...

-Skeleton Crew, which contains goodies such as The Mist, the raft, The Monkey and Gramma

-Different Seasons, which contains The Shawshank Redemption, Apt Pupil and The Body which was later made into the amazing film Stand By ME

-Night Shift, which contains the prequel to Salem's Lot called Jerusalem's Lot, The Mangler, Trucks which was turned into the thriller Maximum Overdrive, Sometimes They Come Back, The Lawnmowwer Man, and Children of the Corn

I also found two Stephen King/Peter Straub collaborations...

-Black House

The Talisman

And I also have...

-The Dark Half
-The Shinning
-Christine
-IT
-The Dead Zone
-The Green Mile Book 1: The Two Dead Girls
-Desperation
-Duma key
-From A Buick 8
-Cujo


I am so friggin pumped in a super nerdy way. I'm in the middle of reading The Shawshank redemption which is one of my favorite movies.
I need to get ready now to hang out with an old friend named Darcey that i used to work with at Sunday River and haven't seen for about 4 years.

Peace out, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment