Thursday, January 8, 2009

Did somebody take your tongue?

2:03 am
So I've started a blog. The first one I've had since LiveJournal way back in the day. When I was a young whipper snapper. Now I feel old and moldy. I don't know how much I'll actually update this thing, and I don't know who I'll tell about it because I don;t really care if anyone really reads it. it will just be for random thoughts, rants, reviews, life lessons and such.

I just got back to Greene today. I spent new years in Farmington with really good people. Too bad I can't find a job there. Instead, I'm going to apply to some massage therapy schools in California. if that doesn't work out then I don't know what I'll do with myself. It's like that White Stripes cover "I just don't know what to do with myself."
I've figured I don't want to go to a regular college and spend eternity in debt. I know a few people who have graduated from college and are jobless and in debt and I'm already in debt enough as it is. If I become a licensed massage therapist, and I become good at it, I can become self employed and i don't mind giving some old rich people a rubdown. I'll even throw in a happy ending if you tip me enough. ;-) Just kidding......kinda....

So a few weeks ago I dug out an old album called "In keeping secrets of silent earth:3" by Coheed and Cambria. This album came out in 2003 and it's been a few years since I've listened to it. So I dug it out of my old CD collection and holy cow am I glad! This album is truly epic from start to finish. Now I don't know anything about playing an instrument but I respect the music to this album so much. And of course the lyrics and the vocals are bone chilling. Claudio Sanchez definitely has a way with vocalizing words. I would put it in my top 10 favorite albums. I'll try to make that list now since I'm kinda bored and it's getting late....actually, I'm going to just list 10 albums I love in no specific order....


10. The Toadies- Rubberneck
9. The Smashing Pumpkins- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
8. Deftones- White Pony
7. Coheed and Cambria- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3
6. The Beatles- White Album
5. The Beatles- Abbey Road
4. 311- Transistor
3. 311- Grassroots
2. Saves the Day- Through being Cool
1. Kings of Leon- Youth and Young Manhood

Like I said, no specific order.

I'm also going to try to start a dream journal then I can post some of my dreams online. It's just so hard to turn the light on at night and write down what I dream. My dreams are truly amazing though. Except when they're frustrating.

If massage school fails, I'm just going to start making films. I'll just start making them anyways.

So I say to you, goodnight. Sleep tight my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment