Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm with the band....

So last night I went to the bridge Street Tavern in Augusta with my good friend Jeff to see his friends band called Plainside play. The night was ridiculous. There were a ton of old drunk hicks dancing around having a good time. Plainside was probably the biggest band they've seen in that bar....they were signing autographs which was pretty funny because they aren't famous at all....

So I made my way to the bar, ordered a beer and sat down next to these three ladies and i started watching the football game while the first band played. One of the ladies named Sam introduced herself to me and the other two were her sisters. Then she started hitting on me hardcore. She was rubbing her boobs all over me and kept kissing my cheek and buying me beer. So naturally, like the asshole i am, I was milking it for all it was worth. I honestly didn't have to do much either...she was all up on my dick. She also used to be a cop....

Then one of her sister's husbands or whatever came in to get them and he seemed pissed so they left. The bar started to close but me and Jeff stuck around so he could hang out with his friends. They ended up being really nice and we were telling the owner that we were with the band. They started to smoke cigarettes and joints at the bar and started passing out free shots to all of us. They made a pizza for us, gave us a bag of free chips, water and Mountain Dew. I also ate pickled sausage for the first time ever and I probably wont ever again.
What a ridiculous night that was...

So it's snowing outside....I'm snowed in for the day but thats okay with me because I have a million Stephen King books to read. Right now I'm in the middle of reading the short story Apt Pupil. It's awesome so far. I've seen the movie with the late Brad Renfro and I've always liked that movie.
Speaking of movies, the Golden Globes are on tonight so I'm pretty excited to watch that.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment